Every Person-Centred Association member who is practicing as a counsellor, psychotherapist of psychologist is require (see section of the Constitution is required, here) to be a member of an organisation with an enforceable code of ethics ,
2 Organisations with an enforceable code of ethics.
Below are examples, but this is not an exhaustive list:
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Counselling and Psychotherapy in Scotland (COSCA)
- National Counselling and Psychotherapy Society (NCPS)
- The British Psychological Society (BPS)
- United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- UK Association for Humanistic Psychology Practitioners (UKAHPP)
Policies are reviewed every two years, or when changes in practice or legislation require incorporation into existing policies. If the next review date has expired and the policy has not yet been updated, this version of the policy is still applicable.
|Agreed by Trustee Group||11/6/23|
|Date for next review||11/6/25|
|Date of review|