We are seeking applications from humanistic counsellors with a range of experience who are committed to ensuring that young people are given the support they need to flourish.
We require counsellors that meet the following competencies:
· Are reflective, empathetic, and solution focused.
· Recognise and value difference.
· Can offer boundaried, age-appropriate contracts that reflect the growing autonomy of young people.
· Prize the unique potential, skills and strengths of young people.
· Maintain professional standards in keeping with the relevant Codes of Ethics and Practice of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy balanced with the context of delivering engaging, trauma informed spaces for young people.
· Contribute to any developments of service.