Talking Counselling is a richly diverse team, it reflects our clients and our clinical work.Based in the heart of The City of London, we provide long-term therapy with pro-bono work, low-cost therapy, and affordable service for all to access without judgement or discrimination, it's important to us.
This role is part-time with flexible working hours, working in a small group of two, bi-weekly for 1-hour per session. Allows you to mange your time to fit around your practice. We are looking for supervisors to work online, who are keen to work with our super team of junior counsellors, to provide and to co-create a developmental, resourcing, and qualitative professional workspace.
Our qualified partner supervisors need to be a member of the BACP, UKCP, COSRT or others. To work with Talking Counselling procedures to liaise with the Head of Counselling with concerns and to hold accountability for their clinical work. The rate per hour is £35.
We are seeking applications from humanistic counsellors with a range of experience who are committed to ensuring that young people are given the support they need to flourish.
We require counsellors that meet the following competencies:
· Are reflective, empathetic, and solution focused.
· Recognise and value difference.
· Can offer boundaried, age-appropriate contracts that reflect the growing autonomy of young people.
· Prize the unique potential, skills and strengths of young people.
· Maintain professional standards in keeping with the relevant Codes of Ethics and Practice of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy balanced with the context of delivering engaging, trauma informed spaces for young people.