- Person-Centred counsellor/therapist
- Person-Centred supervisor
Supervision cost£45 per hour, £67.50 per 1.5hrs, £35 per hour / £42.50 1.5hr group
Areas of practice
- Anger Management
- Bereavement, Grief and Loss
- Childhood Physical and Sexual Abuse
- Domestic Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Family Conflict
- Low Self-Esteem
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Pre-Menstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
- Relationship problems
- Separation and Divorce
- Sexual Abuse
Are you looking for a supportive, nurturing relationship based on mutual respect and trust in order to grow your practice in the direction you want?
I am an experienced person-centred therapist offering 1-1 supervision to qualified and Level 5 and upwards trainees, face to face, online or via telephone.
I offer person-centred supervision and as a purist person-centred practitioner am best situated to those with a humanistic, client-centred modality.
Much like my therapeutic approach, my supervisory philosophy is to facilitate supervises to connect with their personal power, providing robust support underpinned by the 7-eyed model of supervision utilised as a framework to ensure holistic, ethical best practice and risk management in an ultimately client-centred and supervisee-centred context. Person-centred principles of empathic understanding and non-judgement facilitate our collaborative approach to help you grow, flourish and thrive in your practice!
Practically, we will explore all aspects of your client relationships in a safe and supportive space where we will ethically explore risk, ethical or safety concerns or issues together in order to ensure your and your clients well-being and safety are always at the forefront of our work together.
£45 per hour, £67.50 per 90 minutes
- BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy)
- MBPsS (Graduate Member, British Psychological Society)
- Member of the Hampshire Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (HACP)
- Member of the Person-Centred Association (tPCA)
Code of ethics
Thrive Winchester Counselling & Psychotherapy is a confidential service where client data is treated with stringent confidentiality and care and in accordance with the Data Protection Act (2018) (the UK's implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
I am registered with the ICO (Information Commissioners Office), which means I need to inform you of what data I collect from you and what I intend to do with it.
I am a member of The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy and adhere to the BACP ethical framework for good practice.
- BA Hons Person-Centred Counselling and Psychotherapy, Middlesex University 1st Class honours
- BSc Hons Psychology, University of Southampton.
- Diploma (Dip HE) in Person-Centred Counselling (Distinction), Middlesex University
- MBA (Master of Business Administration), University of Southampton
- Certificate in Counselling Skills (Distinction), Southampton City College
- Advanced Certificate in Clinical Supervision
- Certificate in Person-Centred Couples & Relationship Counselling
- Online Therapy Institute “Moving your practice Online”
- BACP online and telephone course / COVID-19 Primer
- Certificates in Safeguarding Training (Hidden Harm; Protecting Children; Young People and Adults at Risk; Safeguarding Adults; Awareness of Child Abuse)
- Continuing Professional Development courses
Place of studyMiddlesex University
Fees statementI offer a free 30 minute consultation as an opportunity for me to share how I work and answer any of your questions for you to decide whether you feel therapy with me is right for you. All individual counselling sessions following initial consultation are 50 minutes. My standard fee for these sessions is £65. However, I have a small number of sessions available where I work on a sliding scale, in order to take your financial circumstances into account if they do not allow for the full fee, and in these situations am happy to negotiate on an individual basis.