"This is Me" - A self-Care Workshop
July 09, 2016 - July 09, 2016
Kingsford Centre, Layer Road, Colchester, CO2 0HT | £85
The self-care workshop is inspired by Dr Natalie Rogers’ Creative Connection, designed to stimulate self-exploration, harness healing energy and release creative potential.
Aims of the workshop:
- An introduction to a self-care system that practitioners can make their own.
- Discover an interesting and alternative method of reflective practice.
- Explore your self-concept through movement and creative expression.
- Experience the Creative Connection within a person centred group setting.
- Discuss how you can integrate the experience into your life.
If you would like further information on the workshop please see the website (address below) or contact me by return e-mail.
If you would like to book onto the workshop please complete and return the attached application form as soon as possible.
Lyndise is a BACP Accredited counsellor working in private practice and the NHS in North Essex. She is also a qualified Teacher and Clinical Supervisor working for the University of Essex and IAPT Counselling for Depression (CfD) for the East of England. Person-Centred values, methods and philosophy underpin her way of working. Participants frequently comment on the sense of group safety that she is able to facilitate, through her authenticity and sense of playfulness.
Visit Lyndise's own website: www.lyndisetarbuck.com